关键词不能为空

位置:齐齐哈尔诗词网 > 美文欣赏 > 最美英文翻译,每一句话都翻译的恰到好处,触人心弦

最美英文翻译,每一句话都翻译的恰到好处,触人心弦

作者:齐齐哈尔诗词网
日期:2020-03-05 11:11:51
阅读:
最美英文翻译,每一句话都翻译的恰到好处,触人心弦

In me the tiger sniffs the rose.

心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。

Love is a carefully designed lie.

爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。

Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.

承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见。

Fading is true while flowering is past.

调谢是真实的盛开只是一种过去。

But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

You are the apple in my eyes.

你是我最珍贵的人。

面对这样的中英文翻译,许多时候我们可以借助翻译工具来帮我们解决翻译问题。比如小编自己一直在使用的翻译软件"语音翻译器",它支持但不限于中英文语音互译功能,并且翻译结果很精准,还原原本的英文意境,需要的朋友可以尝试一下。

最美英文翻译,每一句话都翻译的恰到好处,触人心弦

Our floating life is like a dream; how often one can enjoy oneself?

浮生若梦,为欢几何?

I met my soul mate ,he didn't.

我遇到了我的那个他,而他没有。

I will try anything once.

人生苦短,何妨一试。

Love is a touch and yet not a touch.

爱是想触碰又收回的手。

Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!

但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩。

Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?

难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?

I see fire inside the mountain.

我见烈焰,起于孤山。

Once in a blue moon.

千载难逢。

You will have it if it belongs to you, whereas you do keth for it if it appear in your life.

命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求。No one indebted for others, while many people don't know how to cherish others.

没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。

Eternity is not a distance but a decision.

永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。

Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell Where there is great love there are always miracles.

在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。

When I left here Willows shed tear,I come back now ,Snow bends the bough.

昔我往矣,杨柳依依。今我来思,雨雪霏霏。

Life After Life, Blooms Over Bloom.

三生三世,十里桃花。

相关推荐